An easy software to make sports exercises with graphics schemes, an user-frendly program to create sports exercises, drawing drills and training, tutorials, techniques and tactics in football (soccer).
In fact, with a few simple mouse movements it is possible to set various types and various views of the football field, arrange players and objects, set the trajectories of the ball, etc.
In this package you can find several images that represent the symbols of football (soccer) sport: players, balls, fields, goals, etc. These Images are very suitable for building exercises and drills.
This work was done by prof. Gianpaolo Lucatti. The images have been reworked and organized in the gallery in different themes. The program is covered by a user license which of course will be asked to the end user to be accepted at the time of installation.
As soon as we finish the installation we are ready to begin.
To use GESTICS just open Libreoffice Draw, the software to create drawings, click on the gallery icon (Or go to the View menu and click Gallery). It is possible to use GESTICS also from the other programs present in LibreOffice, in fact the gallery will also be integrated in Libreoffice Writer (Word Processor), Libreoffice Impress (Presentations) and in all the other programs of the suite.
The galleries are organized in a very simple and intuitive way!
The basic model that LibreOffice Draw displays at the time of opening has the page set with margins at 1 cm on all sides. We recommend setting the page with margins to 2 cm on all sides, (To do this just go to the Format menu -> Page and from here set the margin values to 2 cm), or download or open or download directly from this link the template already set up as it should be called (BasicModel_ForBuildingSportsExercises_Soccer.odg), inclusive of the fields related to the description of the exercise and simply open it.
- New professional models of players, goalkeepers and coaches
- Each model is rotated in all positions to build drills at any angle
- Galleries rearranged and grouped by game action with models in three colors in the same gallery and with an initial index to immediately understand which models are present in each gallery. Since each model is present in 8 rotations, it is advisable to browse the galleries with 4 models per row or 2 models per row, bearing in mind that the first models, blue in color, numbered and with the writing index, present in a single rotation they represent the models present in that gallery.
- Many designs transformed into metafiles for better management of drills
- New special arrows, with much easier and more immediate handling handles to use
- New gallery with benches and rugs in all rotations
- New ready page templates, which you can find in File, Templates, Manage templates, for an immediate start with a playing field and customizable description of the exercises
- Models with surname and name to insert in tactical game modules (3-3-1-3, 4-3-3, 5-4-1, ...), new tools, ...
We begin to enter a playing field. We go for example in football 3D fields gallery, click and drag the field you want. You can choose the entire field or half-field with the view from above, of a sport to your liking. Position it in the top of the page, at the intersection of margins.
Then we go to the gallery of the players we are interested in, such as standing or in defense, choosing the color you want (of course we can always color them after their own pleasure). Now you can take the ball or the basket of balls, braces, pins, add text or another.
At the end of your work you can made the description, and also in this case you have at the bottom of all the models of fields, a text frame preset that once dragged and positioned in the page is ready to be able to enter a description or if you do not like you can edit or create a new one according to your needs.
At the end of your work save the file, print it, turn it into a picture or export to pdf. Your exercises and drills will be so ready, also perfect in detail and easy to categorize and remember.
Good preparation of trainings and enjoy with GESTICS !!!
Gestics - Football (soccer) - Three packages for all needs
System Requirements: Works with all systems where it turns LibreOffice or OpenOffice version 5 or higher with Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
Version: 2.0 - English
Object Code: foo-3pack-2.0-eng
THE PRODUCT IS IN DOWNLOAD: Once you have purchased the product, you will be provided the link from which to download the installation file.
You'll find the "LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR END-user - LICENSE FOR PERSONAL USE" included in the installation file.
The link from which to download will be sent by e@mail, to the email address provided at the time of payment.
NOTHING WILL BE SHIPPED TO YOUR HOME BY MAIL OR COURIER !!!