FUTSAL - No. 1801 - 1 on 1, dribbling and shooting
GRAPHICS MADE WITH THE SOFTWAREGESTICS SPORTS
Type and Action
Sport: futsal, analytical exercise
Action: attack, defense, shoot, dribble
Age: over 7 years
This simple exercise allows players to improve their dribbling and shooting technique in a limited and confined space.
arranged according to the scheme described, not in teams. The field is the one delineated by the arrangement of the material, half field
- Create a 5x5 square with Chinese or skittles having the free throw point in the center.
- Place a goalkeeper in the goal and a defender inside the square.
- The rest of the team will form a row behind the cone positioned in midfield.
- Each player in line must have their own ball.
The first player in the row starts with the ball and heads towards the square, trying to dribble the defender inside it.
If he manages to dribble the defender before exiting the square, then he can continue the race towards the shot on goal.
If the ball is won by the defender, or if the dribble ends outside the circle, the attacker automatically takes the place of the defender and the defender gets back in line.
The players in line will take turns starting as soon as the attacker has shot on goal or lost the ball.
1) Enlarge the square to make the exercise easier for the attackers and more difficult for the defenders.
2) Shrink the square to make the exercise more difficult for the attackers and easier for the defenders.
3) add a second defender by enlarging the square.
4) move the square farther away from the goal to shoot from afar
Whatever the method adopted, aim for the goal with determination: this is the game
ball, Chinese or skittles, colored adhesive tape (to delimit the square), starting cone